- Marked as to-read: All These Worlds by Dennis E. Taylor goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- Marked as to-read: Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- 4 of 5 stars to Who Thought This Was a Good Idea? by Alyssa Mastromonaco goodreads.com/review/show/20… 1 month ago
- RT @carterjwm: HELP ME PLEASE. A MAN NEEDS HIS NUGGS https://t.co/4SrfHmEMo3 2 months ago
- Marked as to-read: A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab goodreads.com/review/show/19… 3 months ago
Documenting my career change into tech… one class, one seminar, one book at a time.
Career Change Resume – A simple list of actions currently being taken to create a more marketable image of myself.
– ITIS 6400/8400 Principles of Human Computer Interaction – Spring 2012
– Currently looking for graphic design course as supplement.
– Content Rules: How to Create Killer Blogs, Podcasts, Videos, Ebooks, Webinars That Engage Customers and Ignite Your Business. by, Ann Handley & CC Chapman.
– Information Architecture for the WWW by, Peter Morville & Louis Rosenfield.
– A Project Guide to UX Design: For user experience designers in the field or in the making by, Russ Unger & Carolyn Chandler
– Human Computer Interaction, 3rd edition by Dix, Finlay, Abowd, Beale (Textbook for IT IS 6400)
– The Latest Opportunities in Behavioral Marketing – Jan 5th
– David Miller on CLT’s Startup Success – Jan 6th
– The Psychology behind great UX – Jan 16th